- The network is available from 08:00 on Monday, 3 May until 13:00 on Friday, 7 May (local time)
- Router filters are in place to improve network performance. We block peer-to-peer traffic (eDonkey, Bittorrent, Kazaa, Gnutella, etc.)
- If you have any connection difficulties, please inform the staff at the Registration Desk
- All Ethernet ports are IPv4/IPv6-ready
- The RIPE Meeting site has connectivity to the IPv6 network. You should use IPv6 stateless address autoconfiguration (RFC2462)
You can also check network statistics for connectivity and network performance at RIPE 60.
Need More Information?
If you have problems using the presentation uploader, please contact the Technical Team (firstname.lastname@example.org) or approach them during the meeting.
If you have any general questions about the meeting, please contact the Meeting Organisation Team (contact form) at any time.
If there are any outages, we'll let you know about them on this page.
The RIPE 60 Terminal Room is a quiet place where you can work away from the main meeting area. There are a number of comfortable seeting areas for ad-hoc meetings, PCs, a printer and places to plug in your laptop.
The Terminal Room has 802.11b wireless connectivity, but if you need a patch cable, call on the Technical Crew.
The Terminal Room is open at the following times:
Monday - Thursday
During the meeting, you can get your fill of stats about connectivity during RIPE 60.